"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14

Friday, May 13, 2011

Makes You Wonder???

If life had a remote,
and a button to rewind
would I be where I am?
Would I even be ALIVE?

If I hadn't made the choices,
If I could take it all back
would I choose the same way,
or take another path?

Would I choose to stay again,
or make the choice to go?
Would I choose to bind to him,
or leave him down the road?

Would I choose to better myself,
or turn down the beaten path?
To make my parents proud of me,
or throw me out like trash?

Would I choose to make a life,
or take it effortlessly?
Would I choose to be a mommy young,
or party like a teen? 

Would I choose to be MYSELF,
or what society wants me to be?
an
OUTSPOKEN, OPINIONATED, CURVY woman,
or a BITCH as twiggy as a tree?

I think if I could rewind life,
I wouldn't take the risk.
To not know who I may become,
or if I'd even exist.  
-Ms. Rivard-
Friday, May 13th 2011