"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14

Thursday, July 14, 2011

^^Darkness^^

As darkness falls like a blanket,
enveloping every aspect of light, 
the night prowlers come out to play. 
As crimson tears fall from my eyes, 
I sit alone in this darkening place I call my life. 
I dwell in the darkness, 
flourishing and infatuated with it.
It feels like home to me, 
familiar, 
the place for me. 
So many are afraid of the dark, 
of the secrets and mysteries that it holds. 
Maybe because they feel helpless or out of place, 
or maybe just scared of what they will find or learn about themselves. 
But the darkness is my refuge, 
my safe haven far from anyone else. 
A place to think, 

to feel without judgment.
TRUE PLEASURE, 
TRUE ECSTACY, 
dwells in the darkness. 
The point that every person longs for, 
but is deathly afraid to find. 
Where mind, 
body and soul are so closely intertwined it's almost impossible to pull one from the others. Where nothing is impossible. 
This is the night, 
the dark and this is where I dwell.....

Ms. Rivard wrote Sept.2nd 2009 @ 8:36 p.m.