"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:13-14

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Best Birthday EVER!



 On April 10, 2011 myself and a couple friends made a trip to Bloomington, IN to Bluebird to see one of the greatest bands ever Drive-By Truckers. Excited as I was to see them for the second time, they completely blew all expectations I had. When we got there we got great spots center stage 2nd row... Unfortunately, the guy in front of me was already buzzing before the opening act came on, and by the time DBT came on i was sure he was about to YACK everywhere. Luckily for me he left after the third song, most likely to go pass out somewhere, which gave me front row seats! Placed strategically between Patterson and Cooley, I had the best seat in the house. And as you can see from my pictures above (sorr they are sideways my computer is old fashioned and wont let me flip them!) it was an amazing concert (whole show is posted on YouTube)... I walked away from this night having heard the best concert ever, an autographed poster, guitar picks from Patterson, Cooley, and Shonna, and having a great time with two friends...